Shipping, Returns & Warranties
- Free shipping in Canada on order total must be equal to or greater than $99.00 (before taxes)
- Free shipping products are shipped by standard ground method of any courier, such as Canada Post, UPS, Purolator and FedEx. Free shipping doesn't have signature, insurance service. If customer requires a signature or insurance service, customer will be responsible for the additional cost.
- Package lost will follow courier's claim procedures and claim max amount.
- Shipments may take 1-10 business days to arrive dependent on location.
- Free Shipping Policy is NOT valid for heavy items that are greater than 5 kg (11 lbs) (i.e. ball machines, permanent nets, court equipment, etc.).
- The shipping cost for heavy items can be viewed in the shopping cart.
- The transit time is just an estimated time, and Prairie Pickleball does not guarantee any shipping dates. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like a quote for expedited shipping services.
- Weekends and holidays are not counted as a working business day.
- Returns are accepted within 15 days of the invoice date with invoice or receipt.
- All refunds will be made in the same form of payment as the original purchase.
- Return items must be in brand new condition, never been used, unpacked, and in original packaging.
- Any used items (including used once) will not be eligible for return policy, please check warranty policy if the items is eligible for warranty.
- We can issue a store credit or refund for return orders, store credit can be used for any other purchase of new items.
- A 3% credit card fee will be applied to refund if the order was paid by credit card.
- Customer is responsible for original, return and exchange shipping cost.
- Any orders returned due to wrong address, both way shipping fee will be applied to the refund.
- Canadian customers may use the courier of their choice.
- For USA and International customers, please use your country’s Postal Service and check off the “Returned Goods” box in the customs form. DO NOT use UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other couriers (those will be refused).
- All USED, DEMO, and CLEARANCE products are FINAL SALE. There is no warranty for USED, DEMO and FINAL SALE items.
- Any order detected as high risk of fraud by the Shopify system will be cancelled. There is 3% transaction fee will be applied to the refund.
**Paddle Returns and Exchange
- Paddle must be in brand new condition: never used, no scrapes on paddle or edge, handle plastic wrap hasn't been removed from the handle, tags on the original packaging.
**Shoes Returns and Exchange
- Footwear must be returned in brand new condition, with all tags attached.
- A customer may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort, but cannot be worn in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original manufacturer’s box, without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging the shoe box.
- Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as it was received (in re-sellable condition) including the original packaging.
There is a 15% restocking fee for returns on oversize products: For example: box balls, ball machine, nets and court equipment, etc.
After you have purchased a paddle, you are protected by the warranty of your paddle’s manufacturer. Each manufacturer has their own warranty policies. Please see below the different policies from each manufacturer.
If you believe your paddle has developed a defect within the listed time frame(s), then you can contact the manufacturer to see if they will arrange an exchange.
If you need any assistant, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please describe the issue of the item, attach some pictures or short video in the email, we could forward the email to the manufacturer.
- Warranties are for manufacturers defects or breakage from normal use. Paddle must have an actual manufacturer defect to be considered for an exchange.
- Customer must register their paddles after purchase.
- Paddles are covered for original purchaser (non transferable) with original invoice.
WHAT'S NOT COVERED
- Paddle normal wear and tear: Normal wear includes faded graphics, small dents or scratches (which don’t affect play) and markings/residues left by pickleballs on the face. You should keep your paddle out of extreme temperatures and humid conditions to prevent early decomposition.
- Second hand paddles.
- Abnormally use: improper use, improper maintenance, accident, misuse, negligence, damage, product is used for a purpose for which it is not designed. Scuffs, marring, abrasion, face separation, exposed graphite core, and chipping as a result of court impact is not covered. If you damage your paddle while hitting the ground, the court floor, smashing it against your thigh, or hitting any object other than a pickleball, then please do not ask for warranty coverage.
- User modification: Most manufacturers will not take back paddles that have been tampered with (re-glued, grip changed, etc.) or those that have been marked with permanent identification, so if you want to put your name on your paddle, it’s best to use a sticker.
Please read through the list below. Changes in warranties can occur, so it’s best to check with the manufacturer to be sure your paddle is still covered under their terms.
- GearBox- Paddles are covered for 1 year against manufacture's defects of original purchaser (nontransferable). Contact: email@example.com for restrictions and further details.
- Paddletek- Limited Lifetime Warranty. Customers are obligated to register their paddles within 14 days of purchase. Warranty cannot be transferred after registration and applies only to the original order. Seewebsite for restrictions and further details.
- ProKennex- Paddles are covered for 1 year against manufacture's defects of original purchaser (non transferable). Please note this warranty does not cover wear and tear on the edges. Seewebsite for restrictions and further details.
- Pro-Lite- Paddles have a 1 year warranty against manufacturer’s defects, problem with the workmanship or material, along with “no dead spot” 1 year warranty. This warranty is not transferable. It cannot apply to discontinued model and covers a paddle that has been modified from its original form, normal wear, abuse, or wear on the face of the paddle from play. See website for restrictions and further details.
- Selkirk- Paddles are non-transferable and are covered for limited lifetime of the original purchaser. The warranty is not transferable after registration and only applies to original owner. NEO and Latitude Paddle come with a 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects. Seewebsite for restrictions and further details.
- Vulcan- Vulcan Pickleball Paddles are covered by a 1 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship. Paddles are also covered by a 30-day Satisfaction Guaranteed playtest. Contact Vulcan customer service in advance to arrange for warranty returns. See website for restrictions and further details.
- Franklin- Paddles are covered for 90 Day Limited-Warranty Policy: 90 Days from the original date of purchase with accompanying proof of purchase (i.e. receipt or order confirmation). All returns are inspected upon arrival for quality assurance. Shipping is not refundable. Seewebsite for restrictions and further details.
- Electrum- No Warranty.
Wild Monkeys Pickleball -
Wild Monkeys pickleball paddles are guaranteed for the entirety of the product lifetime. Warranty is activated and valid only if and when purchaser registers paddle with Wild Monkeys at wildmonkeyspb.com/warranty.
Lifetime Warranty DOES cover all potential product damage and failures attributable to faults or defects in workmanship and / or manufacturing of the paddles. Grips and grip application is not covered under the warranty.
Lifetime Warranty DOES NOT cover damage caused by deliberate abuse or misuse; natural degrading or fading of face graphics; and other normal wear and tear. Specific examples of damage not covered by the warranty includes but is not limited to:
- Damage caused by or to any stickers, grip bands, grips, edge tape or other aftermarket products applied to paddle (either by Wild Monkeys or player)
- Damage to face, handle or edge guard caused by direct contact with any object other than a pickleball
- Edge guard damage or loosening when in close proximity with visible physical damage to edge guard and / or paddle
- Polymer core damage in handle if and after protective fiberglass is removed
- Fading or flecking of graphics on paddle face
Warranty is not transferrable and is only valid for the original purchaser. Warranty claims are considered incomplete if not submitted with picture and / or video of damaged paddle. Paddles submitted with claims of “dead spots” MUST be reviewed by Wild Monkeys Quality Assurance Team before claim can be approved.
Wild Monkeys assumes sole discretion in determination of eligibility for warranty coverage, which will only be confirmed once damaged product (or images / videos thereof) is individually received and inspected by Wild Monkeys.
Replacement paddles provided by Wild Monkeys are not eligible for warranty coverage.